Friday, July 5, 2013

It all Rises and Falls on Christians being Christians

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Humans are as entitled to freedom and liberty as they are to breathing air. The difference is, that air is abundant enough that it is very difficult to rob it from an entire country. Freedom, however, is always the enemy of the power hungry and is therefore only the reward of the vigilant.
EDITOR

I find it interesting that both air and freedom came from God. But, in comparing the two, the differences begin immediately. Air remains free, but freedom requires constant vigilance over one's Earthly government.

God does not speak through Muslims, atheists and other God-haters. He delivered His Word to the World through Christians.

Therefore, if America (a nation founded on Christianity and The Bible) needs reviving, it will only come from Christians being Christians. Nobody is going to step in and do our job for us.

And, this is quite fitting, because nobody can make me read my Bible daily, pray for others, attend church, win souls, protect my family and freedoms and live a separated live for my Savior. I either do these things myself, or they just don't get done.

If I fail as a Christian, then I should not be surprised when my freedoms as an American citizen are weakened and on the verge of loss.

Being politically active and morally responsible can not and does not replace the rest of my responsibilities as a Christian.

___________________________

I wonder if we all were magically transported back to Boston MA in the mid 1770's, would enough of us take up arms against the government to make a real difference as history records.

What are you doing in preparation to take back America from the rogue usurpers now in control?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. The editor has lifted the registration gate, so all can comment. Good conduct is expected. Since this blog deals only in truth and patriotic rhetoric, any excessive America-Hating comments can be removed, and if such persists, the poster will be blocked.