Monday, May 6, 2013

A.G. Holder Attacks North Carolina in His War Against The U.S. Constitution


In a stunning and unprecedented letter to a sitting U.S. Governor, federal Attorney General appears to be in open violation to his oath to office.
I Eric Holder, do solemnly swear  that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God
The letter comes in response to SB102, a Kansas bill that states the following.
Any act, law, treaty, order, rule or regulation of the government of the United States which violates the second amendment to the constitution of the United States is null, void and unenforceable in the state of Kansas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. The editor has lifted the registration gate, so all can comment. Good conduct is expected. Since this blog deals only in truth and patriotic rhetoric, any excessive America-Hating comments can be removed, and if such persists, the poster will be blocked.