Monday, May 20, 2013

I Do Not Think That Word Means What You Think it Means.


Obama could have been a script writer for the Movie PRINCESS BRIDE. On the word TRANSPARENCY, "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

Hey! This actually could work for lots of Obama's vocabulary.

  • Oath of office
  • Commander-in-chief
  • Integrity
  • Honesty
  • Fairness
  • America
  • Freedom of religion
  • Freedom from religion
  • Left
  • Right
  • Black
  • White
  • Up
  • Down


Wait a minute, I'm having an epiphany... the entire Webster's dictionary is virtually applicable here.
Hey!. He's simply vocabularily challenged! Probably still not covered by Obamacare, though.

I know I know. I so slay me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. The editor has lifted the registration gate, so all can comment. Good conduct is expected. Since this blog deals only in truth and patriotic rhetoric, any excessive America-Hating comments can be removed, and if such persists, the poster will be blocked.