Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Free Graphic Arts Creations for Conservative Publishing Efforts

As I have done for RightPaparazzi for free, I will do for your conservative publishing efforts, whether hard copy/brick and mortar, or virtual.

Let me know the scope of your publishing project that supports The Rule of Law and The U.S. Constitution, and I will be glad to help with anything I can. This includes:

  • Photo
  • Video
  • Graphic Arts Creation
  • Editing

Contact me at rightpaparazzi@gmail.com

If you are a publisher who is anything other than a freedom-loving capitalist who loves America and supports The Rule of Law, do not bother asking for free graphic work worth $65/hour in order to support your efforts to destroy our 1st amendment rights. Rather counter productive, don't you think?

Stu Marks
Art Director, Assistant Editor
RightPaparazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. The editor has lifted the registration gate, so all can comment. Good conduct is expected. Since this blog deals only in truth and patriotic rhetoric, any excessive America-Hating comments can be removed, and if such persists, the poster will be blocked.