Friday, February 15, 2013

Field and Stream Magazine, Clueless


Feb 14, 2013 by 
I sent the following letter to the editor of Field & Stream in response to an article, Sarah Palin’s Shooting by David E. Petzal, posted at their site. It’s disappointing that the letter even had to be written to a publication such as theirs, but the inaccuracies will not go unanswered.
February 13, 2013
Dear Editor,
As a fan of Field and Stream dating back to my childhood, it was very disheartening to read David Petzal’s hit piece on my father Chuck Heath, and my sister Sarah Palin’s caribou hunt in the TLC show, Sarah Palin’s Alaska. Why Mr. Petzal chose to write something like this nearly three years after the fact is perplexing…a cry for attention perhaps?
I shared the article with my parents and my mother responded by saying, “This is so ridiculous that it doesn’t even merit a response.”




http://chuckheathjr.com/letter-to-the-editor-of-field-stream/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. The editor has lifted the registration gate, so all can comment. Good conduct is expected. Since this blog deals only in truth and patriotic rhetoric, any excessive America-Hating comments can be removed, and if such persists, the poster will be blocked.